Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rough week

Well, this last Thursday (12/29/05) they had increased his medication - the preventative drugs (benadryl, change in anti-nausea, saline). Unfortunately this created some side effects we were not expecting. Nausea has actually increased, low grade fever, along with general weakness and being tired. I'm also wondering if he has caught a cold (he has a stuffy nose which is not a typical side effect of the chemo that I'm aware of). I'm not sure what to do at this point. I know he has another treatment coming Jan. 12, but I'm worried that he may not have recovered from this treatment completely. He sees the Dr. at his Jan. 12 appointment, so I'm sure he will mention all this to her.

Other than that - Mom & Dad (Horton) will be coming to visit Saturday, and Jensen returns from Hong Kong Sat. evening. We are all back at work - Jason and I went back to school Monday (1/2) and Gil went back today (1/3). None of really wanted to go, but...such is life.

WAAaaaaa!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is all brand new for everyone as it is already 2006 !

Wish you all the best and please send our regards to your parents from Hong Kong.

My sister just sent Jason a parcel from Vancouver and please share some of the Chinese goodies with the family. It also contains some Ginko for Bill too.

Alan