Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hair today...


Gone tomorrow....
Well, it has happened. My theory was obviously wrong...or near wrong. Last night his hair started to go, falling like leaves from a tree. This morning he had it shorn real short so as it falls out it's not as noticeable (or at least that's the idea).

Other than that, and the fact he can't drink soda at this point, all is well.

BTW - you are welcome to leave comments and questions here if you would like (hint, hint...Mom, Dad, Sally & Family). We love to hear from you and I will try to answer questions in following posts.

Love to all!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for both of you! Need me for anything, please let me know!
Greg Lachs

Anonymous said...

GO BUCS!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

still my good lookin'baby!!!mom

Anonymous said...

Yep - still handsome as ever! Even with that cooky smile of yours! I always knew you'd be a cute bald guy! Feel better! Always praying for you guys!
Melissa Kelly :)

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up little brother!!
I still think your as go looking as ever. As always if you or Carol need me just say the word. I love you both stay strong.

The adopted one
Lorelei

Anonymous said...

hi, Gil,

You do looks like the Marine just got back from Iraq ! Really cool looking ! Might be you should change to this hair style as you look much younger and enegertic with this Cool Dude look !

Merry Christmas !

Alan and Janice

Anonymous said...

Hey little brother,

Looks good!

If you need anything let me know.

Cheryl