Friday, February 01, 2013

Day 4

Appt. 2:30pm
Booster shot

Still no paperwork from the last two days, but I do have a hefty bill for all the stuff since Jan. 2nd.
Last night was another rough one. One of the drugs irritates the bladder, so after a 24 hour infusion of liquid as well as the Dr. wanting a lot of hydration, urination follows..

Plans for today fell through due to fatigue - lack of sleep among other things. The Emend had done a wonderful job of keeping the nausea at bay during chemo.; now it is after. I've noticed. He is keeping the bucket close by.

Heartbreaking.

oops...forgot to post....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. Lisa P. alerted me to your blog. Cancer is a hard road, and we've walked it with our son. I can only pray for you, and share as seems appropriate. I know there's another anti-nausea med but have forgotten the name of it.
I'm hopeful that you have friends who are able to support you in this. Please don't be afraid to list out ways they can help (as you did in one post I saw). Lisa has my gmail if you want to correspond. Venting is totally allowed!!