Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Round 2 day 2

11am out by 2pm (approx.)
This is the 24 hr. pump of Ifosfamide preceded by etoposide. We actually went out to dinner tonight - I was going to go get take-out, but Gil was willing and wanted Red Robin, so off we went and even walked the mall a little bit. (Darn, I should have taken a picture)

He's been a bit warm today; not sure what to make of that. He's also apologizing for hair falling out all over the place...not from his head, but body hair! A little tired, but not as bad as yesterday.
He says the chemo stinks...I'm not sure I smell it, but I have a bad sense of smell.

Things are getting tense in other areas too.

At work they want to make sure my sub is computer savvy and willing to work with guidance during testing. I was recording the directions for the different tests, but started getting grief for that...I should be doing it, that's for the guidance counselors, they need to be live not recorded, editing, blah blah blah

We still haven't found a place for Danielle. We've been going around with the local rep and the district rep and...Forte. It's just confusing and frustrating.

Mom Sterling is in a rehab center and I'm not sure what all is going on there and church has a few events coming up.

Ah...let the good times roll!

No comments: