Thursday, February 21, 2013

round 2 booster shot

3:45 pm
It went better than last time. From what he told me the nurse warmed it and pushed the shot in slowly, so maybe that helped his body adjust better to the neulasta than last time. Overall he is still having a reaction to this week - how low can blood pressure go? 82/52 just before dinner. He has had a little trouble standing up and walking at times.

He has blood work and a CT Scan on Monday. Guess we'll see how much this chemo has done and when the BMT process will start.

Other things going on...updated a bunch of computers at work (shockwave, java, flash, adobe reader & air, silverlight), been taking snoopy for a lot of runs - really need to hit the bowflex as my knee is starting to bug me.

Mom Sterling is still in the nursing home with some mixed emotional moments. Dad Sterling is trying to figure some things out being home on his own right now. Both Lori & Cheryl have been taking a lot of time to care for them.

I think I may have a sub potentially lined up, and house sitters. Just waiting on dates. And it looks like Forte exchange has found a place for Danielle. I feel bad we didn't find a place near Seminole so she could stay at Seminole High...Did we try hard enough? I don't know. I had 4 leads that all fizzled. I still think there is/was someone out there that could have done it, but....I guess it feels a little risky letting a stranger in your house, but the kid probably feels the same living with strangers.

It's coming together...I think.

No comments: