Saturday, February 02, 2013

Hitting the wall

Thursday's booster shoot really did a number on Gil. After 2 restless nights and some issues I didn't know about (a little blood in the urine, not feeling well, the prospect of hospitalization), I'm glad he came home after his shot.

He's really been down the last couple of days. He's tired, but not sleeping well, very weak.
Dani is still complaining of back/hip pain from our little accident. It is getting a little difficult caring for both...overwhelming at times.

So, you say you want to help? we'd love to have someone come take snoopy for a walk, throw the wubba, or something. I've been taking him for runs and as fun as that is,, I'd like to go for a run alone.
I may also be looking for someone to pick up Danielle after school on Thursday, as Gil & I will be at Moffitt in Tampa for his bone marrow pre-transplant appointment; just not sure I'll be back in time to pick her up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi